friday doctor who blogging (long weekend edition)
Posting will probably be light over the next week or so, as I will be frolicking with a lovely vistor from the East Coast. In the meantime, you may lift up your heart with a Friday pic of Best Doctor Ever David Tennant, or expand your mind by:
* digging on this transcript of a Sierra Club-sponsored talk featuring a panel made up of cats like James Hansen, Teh Gore, and Stephen Schneider;
* brooding over this skeptical look at the Dems 2006 gains;
* taking a sec to consider what "killer weather" in a warmer world might really be all about;
* thinking about why we should ditch the term "PC" once and for all;
* learning as much as you can about the current state of the Amazon and the indigenous people who live there;
* looking at these here DVDs I will totally buy when I have money again.